Goodyear OTR Tires
OTRTires.com is proud to sell high performance Goodyear OTR tires to the mining, aggregate, construction and off-the-road tire industries. We offer a wide variety of Goodyear OTR tires to meet the needs of your transportation, agricultural, or construction company.
Why Choose Goodyear Off-the-Road (OTR) Tires?
Goodyear is a global leader in the production of rubber and high quality OTR tires. Goodyear OTR tires offer the following enhanced technology:
- The Goodyear Hi-Stability Carcass Technology offers enhanced stiffness and lateral stability, providing protection, and peace of mind to heavy machinery operators.
- Cyclemax Thread Base Compound, for temperature control, so they don’t burn out by running hot letting you haul more, faster.
- Goodyear OTR tires use Permafoam technology to defend your tires from punctures. – Permafoam technology is useful when you’re carrying heavy loads over rocky terrain.
Goodyear OTR Tires for Construction Equipment
Safety features, strong tread, and sturdy traction instill confidence in construction operators. OTRTires.com offers an enormous range of Goodyear OTR tires for:
- Underground mining
Goodyear OTR tires for construction vehicles feature options such as:
- The Goodyear TL-4A, with optimized tread patterns for treacherous conditions
- The Goodyear GP-4D, with high-traction and deep-tread with non-directional tread design
- Goodyear Armor Max Pro, with a rugged tread design for construction trucks that go off-road and on-road
- DuraSeal to repair nail holes
Goodyear OTR Tires for Agricultural Equipment
Goodyear’s OTR tires include forestry traction, deep tread for floatation, and field tread. OTRTires.com procures a wide variety of tire options for agricultural professionals, including Goodyear OTR tires for:
- Farming and agricultural work
- High floatation features
Goodyear Tires for All Your OTR Needs