Check out our daily special and find out how the 53/80R63 Goodyear RM4A+ can benefit your business!
The Goodyear RM4A+ is a radial haulage tire that presents toughness and top performance for relentless operating conditions. The Goodyear RM4A+’s best attribute is its traction and is ideal for use in mines and quarries. Available sizes are: 27.00R49, 33.00R51, 37.00R57, 46/90R57, 53/80R63, and 59/80R63. Contact OTRTires.com for this featured price: 6 – 53/80R63 Goodyear RM4A+ for $39,500 each.
How the 53/80R63 Goodyear RM4A+ will benefit your business?
- A sidewall scallop is used for reduced temperature build, allowing for a higher TMPH rating for improved overall performance
- Extra deep tread pattern ensures longer tread wear
- The high angle/non-directional tread pattern provides both forward and backward traction
- Interlocking stability blading enhances footprint stability and heat relief
- The high net-to-gross tread pattern allows more wearable tread on the ground
Download product sheet here.
The 53/80R63 Goodyear RM4A+ boasts a rim diameter of 63 inches and weighs in at approximately 10,900 pounds. This E4 radial is the upcoming generation of Goodyear haulage tires and has proven to overcome the harsh environment of mines and/or quarries. The 53/80R63 Goodyear RM4A+ will fit a Cat 793. Contact OTRTires.com for more information on our daily special: 6 – 53/80R63 Goodyear RM4A+ for $39,500 each. Get your quote today!